We are keen to promote health and safety throughout the Company and also to ensure that the Company complies with all aspects of current health and safety legislation. All our projects are carried out in line with the WIG Engineering Ltd Health and Safety Policy and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. WIG Engineering Ltd monitors all changes to legislation, and amendments to our working practice are maintained to improve a safe and healthy environment.
Our employees and erectors are fully committed to working within Safe Working Systems, Method Statements and Risk Assessments which are developed before they begin work on any site.
With regards to our environment WIG Engineering Ltd take all practical steps:-
- to operate in a manner designed to minimise and, where possible, eliminate substances released to air, land or
water, focusing on safe technologies and operating practices.
- Integrate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Establish a reputation for effective environmental management.
- Seek suppliers and contractors who have high environmental performance standards where possible
- Control the creation of waste and, wherever practical, recycle materials. Waste will be disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Undertake regular environmental audits of its activities.